This is a rare opportunity for a specialist Orthodontist to relocate to a specialist orthodontic practice in Melbourne, Australia.
We’re looking for someone with 3-5 years of specialist experience (or a DWSI with 10 years’ experience) and a desire to experience life in a new country.
This exciting opportunity offers:
– Salaried position (salary depending on experience)
– Fantastic relocation support package
– Full time hours
Plus, exclusive benefits for being part of Bupa:
– Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support, giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
– A large support network of clinicians and regional external events.
– Discounted continuous professional development.
– Established career pathways.
– Well-managed appointment book.
– Practice level marketing support.
– Access to the latest equipment and technology.
All dentist are required be registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA). Find out about the registration standards and requirements for specialist dentists:
Melbourne is the sports, arts, and cultural capital of Australia. It offers a diverse economy, warm climate, and easy access to some stunning beaches – as well as boasting the best coffee in Australia!
It’s easy to see why Melbourne was named The Economist’s World’s Most Liveable City for seven years in a row.