The first steps into your dentistry career can be daunting.
That’s why it’s important to pick the right environment that’s going to help you grow – while never losing focus on why you wanted to be a dentist in the first place.
Our aim is simple: to be the most trusted provider of dental care in the UK and Ireland, putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do.
Up to £10,000 student loan repayment.
Flexible hours and days to give you the balance that’s right for you.
Fantastic UDA rates with a flexible approach to UDA targets.
Potential to maximise your earnings working across private and NHS.
– Sponsored education – it doesn’t all end when you complete your foundation year, we will support you through post grad MScs, specialist courses or invisalign, to name a few
– Access to discounted indemnity
– Heavily discounted Continuous Professional Development
– Established Career Pathways – with clinical and non-clinical roles
– A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
– Access to the latest equipment and technology
– Additional discounts for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
– Well-managed appointment book
– Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support – giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
– In-house complaint team and access to medico legal support.
– Practice level marketing support
– 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
– Earn an extra £3,000 per referral with our employee/associate referral scheme
Plus – being part of worldwide organisation means we can secure the best deals and equipment for you.
– Invisalign discount of 30 – 46%
– Associated group discounts on ITERO
– Associated training places
– Straumann and Neodent discount of 25-55%
– Referral pathway development (DCP)
For Bupa Dental Care, the delivery of high-quality patient care means investing in the people who have the talent to deliver it, so you can expect to work in modern practices with supportive, qualified colleagues and plenty of scope for your future progression.
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity and with no shareholders we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
This means we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers – Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
– Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers (no. 7)
– LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019 (no. 5) Read here
– Young Dentist of the Year 2019 (Michael Crilly) – The Dentistry Awards Read here
Irish Dentistry Awards
Private Dentistry Awards
The Dentistry Awards